FIELD OF APPLICATIONS
- Abrasion of concrete, asphalt, markings, level differences, rubber deposits, plastic coatings and dirt crusts.
- Cutting of seams in concrete (grooving). Roughening of concrete surfaces and concrete roads Milling of asphalt surfaces.
- Renovation of flat roofs, terraces and bridges.
- Removal of old paint layers, thermoplastic material and hard tops.
- Chipping off rolling skin and incrustations.
- Cleaning of industrial floors, ramps, driveways and parking areas.
- Rectifying uneven surfaces
Leveling and rectifying uneven surfaces (cobble stone areas)
The rotating steel drum generates centrifugal force thus throwing the tungsten-pointed, heat treated steel cutters at the surface to be prepared or corrected.
TOOLS / ACCESSOIRES
FEATURES / CONSTRUCTION
- Strong, solid welded steel construction designed for robust use.
- Adjustable guiding grip allows work very close to the wall.
- Power transfer with toothed belts.
Direction of rotation and polarity reversing switch.
- The division of the milling wheels (close or wide) influences the profile of the surface.
- Highly wear resistant for roughening, abrading, leveling as well as grooving of concrete surfaces.
Electric motor with on/off button, emergency Stop function
Forward and reverse, variable drive speed
Adjustable milling depth
Forwards and backwards, infinitely adjustable
Precise adherence to the milling direction and high manoeuvrability
Connection for industrial vacuum cleaner for low-dust work
Hydrostatic drive, fully encapsulated
User protection with optimum safety thanks to emergency stop function
|400V / 50 Hz / 32A
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
|1900 x 750 x 1070 mm
|Suction Tube Ø
|51 mm / 75 mm Tube
|RM-400 with 1 Standard Drum (RM-400-540-10)
|equipped with 1 Set HMT-10-15-1000, supporting elements and spacers
|5.5 metre power cable and plug
|Operating manual and spare parts list
|Audit Log und Warranty Certificate