Roto-Chipper RC-EL-1500 versatile Surface Preparation and Cleaning Tool. Various drum assemblies and brushes are available to match the tool to the job. Hardened steel cutters and tungsten carbide cutters are used to remove coatings, paint, concrete, concrete excess, rust and buildups.
FIELD OF APPLICATIONS
- Preparing surfaces for epoxies or new toppings, removing grime, residues, crust build-ups
- Knocking off heavy rust, barnacletype
- Preparing walls swimming pools, tanks, penstocks and pipes
- Blasting off rust, scale, paint from hard surfaces such as metal and concrete
- Encrusted sea growth
The RC-1500 incorporates a dust collection port and allows dustless operation when used in combination with a powerful dust collector. It takes only minutes to change from one drum assembly to another. The tool can easily be steered on its supporting rollers. The RC-1500 as Deck Scaler will rapidly remove scale, rust, paint and buildups while leaving the surface for new coating applications.
FEATURES / CONSTRUCTION
- The dual heads and the depth shoe create a triangular balance, securing uniform cleaning action and maximizing cutter life.
- Extremely versatile for working around walls, drains, door jams and even stairs, in small rooms and along edges.
- Quick adjustment of cleaning depth
- Dust free operation
- No damage to the surface
- Fast and easy change of cutters and brushes
- Double insulated, radio and TV interference suppressed
- Low noise and vibrations.
TOOLS / ACCESSOIRES
Full-tungsten carbide cutters, Ø 26 mm and Thickness of 3.5 mm.
Removal of build-ups, Paint, Mastics, Glues
Thickness of 6 mm Full-tungsten carbide cutters, Ø 26 mm.
Different Steel and Nylon Brushes available for Roto-Chipper.
Drum RC-1500-830 assembled with WCT-3.5 Cutters.
For Cleaning Walls use Balancer.
|230V / 50Hz, 10A
|450 – 2’200 rpm