The Bush Hammer STM-150, hand-held, electric is a “COMPACT POWER UNIT” designed to achieve the highest standard in Floor Restoration on Concrete and Natural Stone Surfaces. Where you have difficulties to reach areas like bathrooms, kitchens, washing rooms but also ramps and small garages, the great flexibility and the tool weight of only 6.8 kg are interesting and helpful assets.
FIELD OF APPLICATIONS
- Removal of tough coatings, brittleness and rubber deposits, paint, laitance, grease and dirt
- Stripping of thermoplastic markings, mastic
- Scabbling and roughening concrete surfaces, ramps and stairs
The STM-150 incorporates a dust collection port and allows dustless operation when used in combination with a powerful dust collector. The Bush Hammer Tool Plate is assembled with 8 Full Tungsten Star Cutters to remove brittle and rigid coatings rapidly without damage to the Surface. The Bush Hammer STM-150 can be used vertically and overhead.
Tool Plate is assembled with 8 Full Tungsten Star Cutters
FEATURES / CONSTRUCTION
- Anti-Vibration handle
- Sturdy steel dust hood maximizes debris and dust capture if connected to industrial Vacuum
- Speed Regulation to adjust hammering intensity
- Works without chemicals
Balancer for easy overhead work. Wall cleaning and maintenance.
|Voltage||230V / 50Hz, 10A|
|Rotation speed||950 – 2’000 rpm|
|Working width||150 mm|