The BS-340-EL floor grinding machine offers a significant leap in performance in the field of professional substrate preparation and rehabilitation. The compact and powerful floor machine achieves the best results in standard use. The innovative swivel head function for back-friendly left- and right-sided edge working is highly appreciated by users. The swivel head function undoubtedly sets new standards in terms of quality, flexibility and work performance in the machining of edge zones. For the individual areas of application, you will find coordinated AIRTEC diamond tools in our offer.
FIELD OF APPLICATIONS
- Removal of unevenness, coatings, glue, paint, filler, markings and PVC coatings
- Cleaning and roughening concrete surfaces.
- Peeling of foam backing.
- Grinding and roughening of medium-sized surfaces.
- Milling and grinding of concrete, screed and natural stone
- WORK ON EDGE AREAS up to the wall
Back-friendly use on the right-hand side.
Machine positions for surface use.
Back-friendly use on the left-hand side.
The unique swivel head enables back-friendly work on both sides to the edge! The “Robust Drive”, the easy adjustment of the swivel head, the infinitely variable speed regulation, as well as the connection option for industrial vacuum cleaners are further advantages of the BS-340-EL floor grinding machine.
TOOLS / ACCESSORIES
Removal of glue and paint, nevertheless aggressive removal of cement and concrete.
Removal of paints, adhesive residues, paint layers.
Diamond tools for flooring, raw concrete, tiles, and general grinding work.
FEATURES / CONSTRUCTION
- Strong, solid steel welded construction designed for robust use.
- Adjustable guide handle for the best working posture.
- Swivel head function allows very close work to walls.
- Speed regulation for optimal working results.
- Vacuum cleaner connection for almost dust-free work.
- Simple operation with minimal vibration.
- Fast tool change on construction sites – “EASY-CLICK”!
Swivel head adjustment
Very easy handling of swivel head position change.
Double-sided housing opening with dust band for back-friendly use to the edge.
Tool Plate with 6 segments for a high work performance, fast change thanks to “EASY-CLICK”.
Tool Plate with AIRTEC “ROLLER-TEC” stick tools, ideal for removing markings.
On-off button, speed regulation, EMERGENCY OFF and power connection
Spacious metal box with cooling slots includes frequency converter with speed display.
Adjustable guide handle
Ensures an ergonomic working posture
Connection for powerful industrial vacuum cleaner Ø 46-50 mm.
Solid rubber wheels
Smooth running and driving comfort thanks to solid rubber wheels.
Foldable draw bar ensures easy transport
BS-340 ALL-IN-ONE, FOR YOUR SUCCESS
|Voltage||3 x 400V / 50/60Hz, 16A|
|Speed regulation||350 -1’000 UpM|
|Working width||340 mm|
|Suction nozzle Ø||46-50 mm|
|Mass||43 x 86 x 77 cm|
|Scope of delivery||Tool plate BS-340|
|6 segments AT-CA-6H|
|Operating instructions with spare parts lists|
|Test protocol and warranty certificate|