FIELD OF APPLICATIONS
- Leveling of uneven spots
- Renovation of old floors
- Polishing and Grinding of concrete surfaces
- Removing of adhesive residues, painting, coatings, putty, epoxy and cement slurry
Grinding concrete surface.
Polishing concrete surfaces.
With 3 counter rotating Planetary Heads and 9 Segments, the machine has an optimal Power transmission to the Ground. Resulting in high grinding Removal and full field coverage. Ideal for medium to large Surfaces.
TOOLS / ACCESSOIRES
Aggressive removal of thick and sticky coatings, adhesives. Leaves a course profile.
Removal of glue, thin coatings and paint. With special support Diamonds to prevent scratches.
Removal, grinding of paint, glue, adhesives. Leaves fine smooth surfaces.
Metal bond Diamond Segment for work on concrete, leveling surfaces, joints and etc.
FEATURES / CONSTRUCTION
- Rotation Regulation for grinding and polishing
- Easy adjustment of grinding pressure with shifting of weight plates
- Flexible tool plate Holder
- Height adjustable handle
- Integrated water tank with control lever for wet and dry applications
- Compact and robust steel Body design
- Fast Tool Change on job site with “Easy-Click”
ON-OFF Button, emergency Stop.
Suction pipe for industrial VAC.
Easy operation thanks to robust rubber wheels
“ROLLER-TEC” for Roughening and Adhesion improvement of surfaces.
|Motor||11 kW (Electric)|
|Voltage||400V / 50Hz, 32A|
|Motor Speed||700 rpm|
|Rotation Tool Plate||100 – 700 rpm|
|Working Width||650 mm|
|Number of Segments||9|
|Vacuum Port Ø||70 mm|
|Water Tank||25 liters|
|Dimensions||66 x 112 x 110 cm|
|Delivery content||BS-650 with 3 tool plates|
|9 segments AT-CA-6H|
|Operating manual and spare parts list|
|Audit Log und Warranty Certificate|