The Roto-Tiger RT-2000 Mulit-Talent Scarifier is ideal for mid-sized surfaces. Wide range of tools for every purpose and in accordance with the required profile. Continuous depth settings from fine to coarse. Operating speed is about 30-50 qm, depending on the surface (Steel, Concrete, Stone, Wood etc.). Very Operator friendly and easy to transport!
FIELD OF APPLICATIONS
- Roughening of concrete surfaces and asphalt.
- Scabbling of concrete, asphalt, level differences, rubber deposits, plastic coatings and dirt crusts.
- Removing of old coats of paint, thermoplastic material, hard tops, tennis courts and sports grounds.
- Safety Grooving where it is Needed! Ramps, Barns, Walking Areas for People, Animals and Cars.
- Erasing Traffic Lines, Paint Stripes.
- Derusting of ship decks, tanks and containers.
- Cleaning of industrial floors, ramps, driveways, parking areas and cleaning out Cracks and Joints.
- Brushing Stone, Terrazzo, Tile Floors and Parquet.
- Cutting of seams in concrete and wood (grooving).
- Milling of asphalt surfaces.
- Chipping off rolling skin and incrustations.
- Renovation of flat roofs, terraces, wooden surfaces, ship decks and bridges.
Surface Preparation, roughening of concrete.
Scabbling, scarifying, grooving, removal of coatings.
Cutting and preparing parquet for removal with a Floor-Stripper.
Rasping and milling wheels, loosely placed on a rotating work drum, thorough yet gentle rasping and milling off of adhesive, rubber, concrete slurry, uneven spots and old coatings. Hourly rates of 30-50 qm depending on the type of surface (steel, concrete, stone, wood or asphalt).
Standard RT-2000 drum
Standard cutter: HMT-6.44
FEATURES / CONSTRUCTION
- Strong, solid welded steel construction designed for robust use.
- With connection for industrial vacuum. EMERGENCY-OFF safety switch.
- Depth achievement and contact pressure of the rasping and milling wheels can be precisely adjusted with the rotary disk.
- Adjustable guiding grip allows work very close to the wall.
- Sturdily dimensioned rubber wheels provide a high degree of operating convenience.
Electric motor with on/off button, traction drive, emergency Stop function
Drum lever for quick and controlled lift-off
Adjustable milling depth
For a safe transport and good grip on sloping surfaces
Connection for industrial vacuum cleaner for low-dust work
For a quick and effortless drum change on site
Wide range of different tools
Anti-vibration handle with safety lever
For more Balance and easy handling
Adjustment of uneven Floor Levels up to 2 cm of difference
For the accurate removing of road markings
To avoid unwanted contacts and damages
AIRTEC special drum and attachment for working close to edges and walls
Edge Milling Drum
With 4 axles and 28 cutters
Edge Milling Unit
External edge milling machine
Edge Milling Unit
Internal edge milling machine
|RT-2000-EL-230-9-2||2.2 kW||230V / 50 Hz / 16A||57 kg|
|RT-2000-EL-400-9-2||2.2 kW||400V / 50 Hz / 16A||59 kg|
|RT-2000-B||Honda Gasoline||5 HP||53 kg|
|Working Width||200 mm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1100 x 360 x 1190 mm|
|Delivery content||RT-2000-EL and RT-2000-B equipped with 1 standard drum (ES-200-570-1), all ES-200 Tools are compatible|
|incl. 1 Set HMT-6.44 and spacers|
|5.5 metre power cable and plug|
|Operating manual and spare parts list|
|Audit Log und Warranty Certificate|