Powerful, efficient roughening and cleaning machine for large-area tasks. Wide range of tools for versatile use. For hourly rates of up to 120m², depending on the nature of the surface.
FIELD OF APPLICATIONS
- Abrasion and Grinding of concrete, asphalt, markings, level differences, rubber deposits, plastic coatings and dirt crusts.
- Cutting of seams in concrete (grooving). Roughening of concrete surfaces and concrete roads
Milling of asphalt surfaces.
- Removal of traffic Lines, old paint layers, thermoplastic material and hard tops.
- De-rusting of ship decks.
- Chipping off rolling skin and incrustations.
- Cleaning of industrial floors, ramps, driveways and parking areas.
- Renovation of flat roofs, terraces and bridges.
- Roughening of Streets and Runways.
- Underlayment Preparation
Levelling and rectifying uneven surfaces
Rasping and milling wheels, loosely placed on a rotating work drum, thorough yet gentle rasping and milling of adhesive, rubber, concrete slurry, roughness and old coatings. HMT-8-PIC milling wheels – 1st quality milling wheel with 8 carbide pins for particularly hard use. Removal rate of up to 8 mm in a single step. No Damage to substrate. Accurate depth control.
Standard RM-320 drum
Standard cutter: HMT-8.200 PIC
FEATURES / CONSTRUCTION
- Strong, solid welded steel construction designed for robust use.
- Adjustable guiding grip allows work very close to the wall.
- Power transfer with toothed belts.
Direction of rotation and polarity reversing switch.
- The division of the milling wheels (close or wide) influences the profile of the surface.
- Highly wear resistant For roughening, abrading, leveling as well as grooving of concrete surfaces.
Electric motor with on/off button, emergency Stop function
Drum lever for quick and controlled lift-off
Adjustable milling depth
Forwards and backwards, infinitely adjustable
Precise adherence to the milling direction and high manoeuvrability
Connection for industrial vacuum cleaner for low-dust work
Hydrostatic drive, fully encapsulated
User protection with optimum safety thanks to emergency stop function
RM-320 add-on Riding Car for easy working on large areas.
|RM-320-EL-9-11||11 kW||400V / 50 Hz / 32A||330 kg|
|RM-320-EL-9-15||15 kW||400V / 50 Hz / 32A||330 kg|
|RM-320-B-9||20 HP||Honda Gasoline, Euro-2||339 kg|
|Working Width||320 mm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1400 x 600 x 1200 mm|
|Delivery content||RM-320-EL and RM-320-B mounted with 1 Standard Drum (RM-320-9062)|
|incl. 1 Set HMT-8-PIC and spacers|
|5 metre power cable and plug|
|Operating manual and spare parts list|
|Audit Log und Warranty Certificate|