FIELD OF APPLICATIONS
- Abrasion of concrete, asphalt, markings, level differences, rubber deposits, plastic coatings and dirt crusts.
- Cutting of seams in concrete (grooving). Roughening of concrete surfaces and concrete roads Milling of asphalt surfaces.
- Renovation of flat roofs, terraces and bridges.
- Removal of old paint layers, thermoplastic material and hard tops.
- Chipping off rolling skin and incrustations.
- Cleaning of industrial floors, ramps, driveways and parking areas.
- Rectifying uneven surfaces
Leveling and rectifying uneven surfaces (cobble stone areas)
The rotating steel drum generates centrifugal force thus throwing the tungsten-pointed, heat treated steel cutters at the surface to be prepared or corrected.
TOOLS / ACCESSOIRES
FEATURES / CONSTRUCTION
- Strong, solid welded steel construction designed for robust use.
- Adjustable guiding grip allows work very close to the wall.
- Power transfer with toothed belts.
Direction of rotation and polarity reversing switch.
- The division of the milling wheels (close or wide) influences the profile of the surface.
- Highly wear resistant for roughening, abrading, leveling as well as grooving of concrete surfaces.
ON-OFF Button emergency Stop, control supply voltage
Forward and reverse, variable drive speed
Single lever for drum engage quick lift
Control for fine tuning depth of drum
Unique Wheel Transmission and drive for ON-SPOT U-Turns
Hydrostatic drive unit completely sealed
Full safety operating system, Dead-Man-Switch
Vacuum connection for almost dust-free operation
|Voltage||400V / 50Hz, 32A|
|Working Width||400 mm|
|Dimensions||90 x 190 x 125 cm|
|Delivery content||RM-400 with 1 Drum|
|1 Set HMT-12-15-105 inc. spacers|
|Operating manual and spare parts list|
|Audit Log und Warranty Certificate|