Light and handy scarifier: Environmentally-friendly and in accordance with the required profile. Continuous depth settings from fine to coarse. Wide range of tools for every purpose. Very Operator friendly!
FIELD OF APPLICATIONS
- Roughening of concrete surfaces and asphalt.
- Scabbling of concrete, asphalt, level differences, rubber deposits, plastic coatings and dirt crusts.
- Removing of old coats of paint, thermoplastic material, hard tops, tennis courts and sports grounds.
- Safety Grooving where it is Needed! Ramps, Barns, Walking Areas for People, Animals and Cars.
- Erasing Traffic Lines, Paint Stripes.
- Derusting of ship decks, tanks and containers.
- Cleaning of industrial floors, ramps, driveways, parking areas and cleaning out Cracks and Joints.
- Brushing Stone, Terrazzo, Tile Floors and Parquet.
- Cutting of seams in concrete and wood (grooving).
- Milling of asphalt surfaces.
- Chipping off rolling skin and incrustations.
- Renovation of flat roofs, terraces, wooden surfaces, ship decks and bridges.
Scabbling, scarifying, grooving, removal of Concrete.
Removal of spillage, paint, thin coatings.
Cutting and preparing parquet for removal with a Floor-Stripper.
Rasping and milling wheels, loosely placed on a rotating work drum, thorough yet gentle rasping and milling off of adhesive, rubber, concrete slurry, uneven spots and old coatings. Hourly rates of 30-50 qm depending on the type of surface (steel, concrete, stone, wood or asphalt).
TOOLS / ACCESSORIES
Silicium Brush ES-200-909
FEATURES / CONSTRUCTION
- Strong, solid welded steel construction designed for robust use.
- With connection for industrial vacuum. EMERGENCY-OFF safety switch.
- Depth achievement and contact pressure of the rasping and milling wheels can be precisely adjusted with the rotary disk.
- Adjustable guiding grip allows work very close to the wall.
- Sturdily dimensioned rubber wheels provide a high degree of operating convenience.
ON-OFF Button emergency Stop, control supply voltage
Single lever for drum engage quick lift
Control for fine tuning depth of drum
Safe transportation and hold on slopes.
Vacuum connection for almost dust-free operation
Fast tool-drum changing allows quick field replacement
200 mm Drum with additional borings for double life.
For traffic Marking Removal with adjustable Working width.
For milling up to the Edge and close to Walls
For more Balance and easy handling
Adjustment of Surface Level
Adjustment of uneven Floor Levels up to 2 cm of difference
To avoid unwanted contacts and damage!
Accurate removing of road markings with the AIRTEC POINTER
|Voltage||230V / 60 Hz, 16A|
|Voltage||230V / 50 Hz, 16A|
|Voltage||230V / 50 Hz, 16A|
|Voltage||400V / 50 Hz, 16A|
|Working Width||200 mm|
|Dimensions||36 x 90 x 100 cm|
|Delivery content||1 Drum ES-200-500-1|
|1 Set HMT-5.40 inc. spacers|
|Operating manual and spare parts list|
|Audit Log und Warranty Certificate|