The fast and strong Scarifier: Environmentally-friendly and in accordance with the required profile.
FIELD OF APPLICATIONS
- Roughening of concrete surfaces and asphalt.
- Scabbling of concrete, asphalt, level differences, rubber deposits, plastic coatings and dirt crusts.
- Removing of old coats of paint, thermoplastic material, hard tops, tennis courts and sports grounds.
- Grooving Ramps, Barns, Walking Areas.
- Erasing Traffic Lines, Paint Stripes.
- Derusting of ship decks, tanks and containers.
- Safety Grooving where it is needed
- Cleaning of industrial floors, ramps, driveways, parking areas and cleaning out Cracks and Joints.
- Brushing Stone, Terrazzo, Tile Floors.
- Cutting of seams in concrete (grooving).
- Milling of asphalt surfaces.
- Chipping off rolling skin and incrustations.
- Renovation of flat roofs, terraces, ship decks and bridges.
Runway marking removal at the Geneva Airport.
Concrete surfaces preparation – roughening.
Cutters and milling wheels, loosely placed on a rotating work drum, thorough yet gentle rasping and milling off of adhesive, rubber, concrete slurry, uneven spots and old coatings. Continuous depth settings from fine to coarse. Wide range of tools for every purpose.
TOOLS / ACCESSORIES
FEATURES / CONSTRUCTION
- Depth achieved and contact pressure of the rasping wheels and milling wheels can be precisely set with the rotary disk.
- Strong, solid welded steel construction designed for robust use.
- Adjustable guiding grip allows work very close to the wall. Robustly designed rubber wheels, high degree of operating comfort.
- Extremely wear resistant. For roughening, abrading, leveling as well as grooving of concrete, stone and asphalt surfaces.
Control for fine tuning depth of drum
Single lever for drum engage quick lift
Vacuum connection for almost dust-free operation
Safe transportation and hold on slopes.
Fast tool-drum changing allows quick field replacement
Mirror for high precision marking removal.
Grinding up to the edge with AIRTEC special Drum.
|Voltage||400V / 50 Hz, 16A|
|Working Width||250 mm|
|Dimensions||48 x 113 x 118 cm|
|Delivery content||1 Drum RT-2500-600-1|
|1 Set HMT-8.55/20 inc. spacers|
|Operating manual and spare parts list|
|Audit Log und Warranty Certificate|